Mould material:45#, P20, H13, 718H, S136,2738, NAK80, etc.
Mould base:LKM, HASCO, DME etc.
Cavity: Single or multi
Runner system:Hot runner or cold runner
Mould design: UG, PRO-E, CAD, SolidWorks etc.
Mould life: About 500K shots
Process for customized mold
1. Customers will provide 3D drawings or sample inquiry, and we will quote according to 3D drawings or samples.
2. Negotiations include mold price, mold quality, mold material, mold cavity material, mold size, surface effects, technical requirements, mold life, warranty period, product weight, product cost, delivery time, logistics mode, payment mode, etc.
3. Confirm the order. Proforma invoice or commercial invoice.
4. T/T deposit. 50% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
5. DFM (Design For Manufacturing), Ensure quality. Mould design, mould drawing confirmation.
6. Mold processing. Feedback the processing progress every week, we will show you the pictures of mold processing.
7. Sample confirmation. Express sample, confirm sample, mass production.
8. Product packaging. Wooden case, carton or custom made.
9. Delivery. By Sea, By air, etc. Pay the balance
Q:Do you sell used molds?
A:No, we don't. Custom-made molds are our main business
Q:How about the production time?
A:20-25days for making molds, 2days for testing molds, 10-15days for buck production and it depends on mold structure & order quantity.
Q:What service do you provide?
A:Design 3D Drawing, Make 3D Print Sample, CNC Parts, Develop Injection Plastic Mold, Supply Plastic Prodcuts & Parts etc
Q:How do you make our business long-term and a good relationship?
A:We keep good quality and competitive prices to ensure our customer's benefit.