1. Cover your nose, mouth and chin with a mask with the nose clip facing up, and then put the mask strap on both sides of the ears;
2. The stitched or welded side of the mask band is the inside side of the mask (i.e. the front side);
3. Place the tips of two fingers on the nose clip, starting in the middle position, press inwards with your fingers, and gradually move to the sides to shape the nose clip according to the nose bridge;
4. Adjust the tightness of the mask strap;
5. When taking off the mask, do not touch the outside of the mask (the contaminated surface), just hold the mask strap by hand and throw it into the medical waste container.