1.The process formulation is concise and detailed, and the processing content should be expressed as numerically as possible.
2. Pay special attention to the key and difficult points of processing;
3. Where combined processing is required, the process is clearly expressed;
4. When the insert needs to be processed separately, attention should be paid to the process requirements of processing precision.
5. After combined processing, insert parts that need to be processed separately shall meet the benchmark requirements for process installation and separate processing during combined processing;
6. The spring is the most vulnerable to damage in mold processing, so the mold spring with long fatigue life should be selected.